- Prepare: Save your session decision
- Attend: Find upcoming sessions during the conference with smarter location info (no need to lookup stage plan)
- Review: Have a video play list/research list afterwards
- Any Device: Browse lists on large or small screens
How to Start?
- Use "Mail Link" (upper right corner) to send yourself a permanent link to your selection. Access you selection from different devices (all selections are saved). Everybody who knows this link can access and alter your selection
How do I pick a session?
Click through all rp18 Sessions
and remember if
- YES - you want to see them
- NO - you are not interested
- ??? - you have no clue
- REMEMBER - you want to watch the recordings later or want to research etc
Keyboard Shortcuts: y: yes, n: no, r: remember, d: dont know (???)
Swipe: left: no, right: yes
See the progress bar on your overall progress on session picking (evaluated vs existing).
How do I browse my selection?
Use "Mail Link" (upper right corner) to send yourself a permanent link to your selection. You can return to your selection at any time using this link.
Or just copy paste this link, it's your personal link: http://rp18.azurewebsites.net/Home/Index?UserId=
Use "Export" (upper right corner) to download a list of your current selection in a CSV text file.
What else should I know?
- Just for fun private project
- Not official re:publica
- NOT secure by purpose. You might be able to guess UserIds. Don't change default UserId if you want to be on the safe side
- What we save: UserId, Session and Status, no private date, some telemetry (response time, failures etc)
- Questions? Contact Andreas @rosenthaltech
- iCal Download @ each session